There’s a lot of websites in the market which always track their user’s behavior all the time of their visit additionally it always gives that information’s to the advertisers also. But if you do not want to be tracked then you will be glad to know that Firefox 4’s do not track their features and also tells the websites that you do not ever want to browse the track.
Step to be taken for Windows:
- Do open your Firefox browser first.
- Then make a right-click on the orange button of the Firefox, you will find it on the upper left corner of your browser.
- Then move your cursors towards Options.
- First select the dropdown menu then choose Options.
- Then select horizontal menu which is at the top of your browser.
- Do select Advanced from there.
- Then make a right-click on the Tell web sites I do not want to be tracked, you may find it from the checkbox of your browser.
- Now make a right click on the OK button.
- If you do the previous well, then successfully you can do that.
- So just try it and enjoy.
Step to be taken for MAC:
- Open your Firefox browser first.
- Move your cursor towards menu.
- Click on the Firefox button.
- Next go to the Preferences.
- Now do select the Advanced tab.
- Then move your cursor to the Under General tab.
- Next click on the Tell web sites I do not want to be tracked.
- And fixed it.
- Then press on the OK button.
- Restart your browser.