Category Archives: Tutorials
The active view features in the Hotmail always helps to preview the videos or photos from the links that your friend send or requested to you without going anywhere from the inbox. Though this feature are much more useful but many of the users want to turn it off because they do not want to show their all the photos and the videos in the public places. But as a result they are facing trouble, as they are aware of exact way of doing that.
If you belongs to those and trying the same thing, then need not to be worried, today I am teaching you step by step how to active that view features in Hotmail.
Procedure of Disabling Active View Feature In Hotmail:
Here are step by step procedure, just follow the basic steps; I believe that you can do it yourself quite easily:
- Go to the Hotmail.
- Make a login there in your Hotmail.
- Move your cursor towers Options.
- From that tab choose More Options.
- Now does a right click on the Active View settings under the Reading email option.
- After that make a click on the Hide previews option, which you will see under “”Do you want to previews” option?
- Now do hit on the save button there.
If you do the entire above step carefully your Active view will be successfully disabled from there, so try it today at home.
Google Street View can be referred as such a technology which is featured in Google Maps and Google earth which always provide some panoramic views from various positions along with many streets in the world. This service was successfully launched on May 25 in the year of 2007. So here is good news for all of you that you can now explore this Google Street View in 3D format and to show that you first need to use funky colored glasses, in spite of that you also need three things such as incredible, trippy experience along with Google Street View. To fulfill this purpose you have to use the arrow keys in order to move forward, backward and side to side. Also regarding this purpose you may also use W – A – S – D keys of your keyboard.
- Open Google Maps in your computer.
- Now navigate somewhere by using Google Maps.
- Now turn on Google Street View from there.
- As for help here I am giving an applet of Golden Gate Bridge. Just follow that.
- Now start to move around in street view to make sure that windows have now focused on that.
- After that put on your Blue-Red 3D glasses on your eye.
- Next press the 3 key to active street view in 3D mode.
But remember if you do not use 3D glass to watch that then only you can notice the color changes, not 3D experience.
Sometimes it happens that MS Word will just format things oddly even it is not then really clear what is exactly going on there. There are also some users discussion over at office forum. Seeing the formatting codes while using MS Word will really help you a lot, just try the following thing :
- Move your cursor towards Format menu.
- Do right click on the Reveal Formatting.
- Under the options in the Reveal Formatting window first make selection on the show all formatting marks from the check box.
- Again repeat this for turning it off or just close the Revel Formatting window.
SHIFT+F1 and then click on your text button
Word 2007 or 2010 Tutorial:
- Move your cursor towards Ribbon.
- Do select the Home tab from there.