Seeing the hidden files and system files in vista is not much different from windows Xp but Windows Vista has made it a little harder one when you are going to find the Folder Options settings. In the earlier version of the windows you can easily find the Folder Options just browsing through the start menu then Control Panel then Folder Option. But don’t be disappointed I am here to teach you how you can easily view the hidden files and folders as well as system files also. Just follow the following carefully:
- First move your cursor towards the left corner of your windows.
- Then click on the round blue start menu.
- Then browse your cursor to Folder options.
- There you will find many options, just click on the View Tab options.
- Next go to the show hidden files and folders.
- And click on it.
- If you make up your mind to see the system files then do unclick on the protected operating system file command.
- Then click on the OK button.
So, how simple is that and if you perform the previous options carefully then your hidden files and folders as well as system files will be successfully visible in front of you. So don’t waste your time just try it on your pc.
[Note: Don’t perform any unnecessary action with your system files, unless your windows may be corrupted.]