Category Archives: Tutorials
Disk Defragmenter can be say one types of utility, which is used in Microsoft Windows and specially designed in order to increase access speed of the rearranging files those are stored on a disk as well as unnecessarily occupies the contiguous storage location and this technique is known as disk defragmentation. For more by using defragmenting a disk first minimized by its head travel which can help by reducing the total time it takes for its read as well as write of the files to the disk. Moreover this utility also quite be able to reduce the system startup times also.
Step by step procedure of disk defragmenting just by using windows task scheduler:
The device which is the heart of any wireless network called a router. So it is very important to you to set up your router correctly, because this can also be the halfway to set up as well as securing your wireless network. But remember if you do not secure your wireless network then it can be easily access by your neighbor as well as your computer also.
Step by step procedure to configure a wireless router:
In this tutorial you will learn step by step how to connect two computers together for shearing files as well as resources on the wired way. Though there is another way means wireless way but this is pretty expensive, for that I am learning you the wired way only.
So in order to do that first you have to use either 2 normal Ethernet cables and a hub or you may do that simple by using a crossover Ethernet cable. But before doing anything first I considered the two pc such as PC1 and PC2. Then connect the crossover Ethernet cable on both of the computers via LAN RJ45 port (It is available in the most of the computer on the motherboard) and start to configure the computer.
Disk cleanup or cleanmgr.exe can is a computer utility for maintenance which always comes out by including in Microsoft Windows designed in order to free up the unnecessary disk space on a computer’s hard drive. Also this utility first analyzes as well as searches the hard drive for those file which are not used for a long time, and then remove the unnecessary files from your hard drives. Moreover there are a huge number of different file categories that Disk Cleanup utilities always targets at the time of performing internal disk analysis.
Here in the article I am going to teach you how to do that step by step:
- Go to the start menu.
- Select all Programs.
- Then go Accessories.
- Next go to system tools.
- Then select “Scheduled Tasks” Command. Also you may find it on your control panel.
- After that make a double click on the Add Scheduled Task button for launching the Scheduled Task Wizard.
- Then click on the Next button.
- After that scroll down your cursor on the default list of program.
- Next make a highlight on the Disk Cleanup option.
10. Then click on the Next button.
11. After that select the frequency for running the program.
12. Then choose the time when you want to run the program.
13. After that there will be a screen regarding fill up your user name as well as password.
14. Filled that and click again on the next button.
15. After that click on the finish button.
16. Now you can find that your disk cleanup is appeared on your schedule task screen.
17. So just try it yourself and enjoy.
Qos Packed Scheduled can be described as a method of network bandwidth management which can be monitored with the importance of the data packets. Also it depends upon the priority of the packets data. Aside from that it also gives a higher as well as priority in the bandwidth levels. But you have to remember that it is not a very useful thing unless if you use application which are Qos-aware as well as which are running on a server, so before doing anything you have to gain some network overhead back by turning it off.