Category Archives: Tutorials
One of the main drawbacks of web services like Office 365 is over a desktop applications where it is very easy task to be obtained but the problem occur when anyone logging in that from the multiple different areas, moreover less secure networks where user always put their account at a high risks. Now I know that you are thinking how to get relief from that, but you should not to be worried, as I think just change your Office 365 password frequently, it is one of the easiest way to combat from this.
Procedure To Change Your Office 365 Account Password:
Here is a simple step by step procedure that is quite be able to make you an expert of changing that within a nutshell, just follow the rest segment carefully:
- Do log in to your Office 365 Account from any pc.
- Move your cursor towards My Profile tab and select that.
- From the My Profile window make a right click on the Change Password options.
- Listen carefully, if the Change Password page will appear in front of you like the following format:
- Provide your old password in the appropriate field.
- Provide your new password in the appropriate field.
- Then do hit on the submit option when you wants to be finished.
- If you do the previous carefully then your password will be changed immediately and it will redirect you towards My profile page again.
- So it’s a very simple tutorial just try it today and enjoy.
Many of us are now a day, facing some privacy issue when they exactly go to share their computer. Though, they do not want to be popping up that for other to see, also their typed information. But need not to be any worried; just do delete your auto complete history, all that essential information will be removed.
Here I am giving simple step by step procedure with the help of which you can easily do it without any hesitation and according to me it may be the best solution of your problem at this moment, so just read the following segment carefully:
- Do open your Internet Explorer Browser 9.
- Make a right click on the Tools icon, which is on the upper right sight corner of the browser, else you may also use Alt + X command to do that.
- Next move your cursor towards Internet Option and Select it.
- From the existing menu do select Content tab.
- Next again move your cursor towards Auto Complete tab.
- Then put your curser on the Settings button and click on that.
- Now move your cursor again towards Delete Auto Complete History tab.
- Click on it.
- Next again click on the OK button in the same Auto Complete Settings Window.
- Again do right click on the Internet Options window.
- So if you perform the entire process well then your problem will solve.
- It’s a simple trick just try it today at home and enjoy.
This procedure is applied near about all versions of windows vista, because windows vista is associated with such features which already gave the users the ability of ripping the music to mp3 file format for free. Also near about all the music players including Apple’s iPod will not play the default wma format. Moreover by using mp3 format you can quite ensure that you can listen all types of music to your music device.
One of the interesting features of windows vista is a piece of eye candy known as DreamScene, which brings your desktop to life by giving you the potentiality to use video as your desktop background. But before utilizing this you must have to sure that your graphics card must supports the Aero interface. Additionally you need to be sure that the videos must be in .wmv or .mpeg format.